Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thank You!

For all of you who could make it to my card workshop, thanks for coming!  I am sorry that not everyone was able to get all 5 cards made.  If you can come a half hour earlier to the next class, and if you tell me what card you didn't get finished.  I will bring what you need to finish your card.  I must know in advance so I can gather what you will need.     Also thank you NEW attendees for coming, I hope we didn't scare you away. And a special thank you to all who helped the new students and for helping me to clean up.  To Marj, We are going to miss you, since you are moving away.   Are you sure we can't change your mind?  Also to Karen whos husband passed away last week, and to Jo (her sister) we missed you. I pray the Lord gives you peace and comfort though the difficult days.  I will continue to keep you in my prayerss. Take care and God Bless all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment