Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our todays workshop!

I want to Thank you all for coming today!  I hope you all enjoyed making the cards.  I was pleased with the day, but you know what I sure was tired at the end.  Thanks to all of you who help clean the stamps for me, it sure makes my job easier,  now maybe  tomorrow I can put everything back where it belongs.  I am looking forward to seeing you all again on the 15th for our workshop celebration..  It is not necessary to bring something to eat that day but I am not going to refuse your help.  Some times I get over my head so your help will be appreciated.  If you do decide to make a food item, would you let me know so I can plan the rest accordingly but remember it is not necessary.  Until then may God keep you safe, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment