Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Friends,  I hope your day was special.  It was a beautiful day here. 
We had dinner here at our resort at the club house.  Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, & gravy was provided.  Everyone attending brought a covered dish.  There was a feast of food.  I made 2 pumpkin pies and cranberry salad.  My family all came into Mansfield to spend Thanksgiving together at my oldest daughter Barb's house.  I really missed being with family,  they say the first year is the hardest.
     I held a card workshop this past Tuesday.  3 of the 4 came back this week, one went home to NJ and wont be back till sometime in Jan.   I will have a new attendee at my next workshop, but will only have 2 coming unless more sign up before then.  I think after the first of the year when more snowbirds arrive there should be more in attendence.  I do miss all of you, my dear friends.  I am having a hard time getting back in the swing of things.  I am thankfull right now for the small attendance.  I almost wasn't ready for that class.  I hope you are enjoying Mary Jo's workshops.  Please support her if you can.  I would love to see any cards made.  Take care and God bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving down there. I'm sure it will take some time to adjust not being home, but it will all work out for you. And also nice to hear your doing classes too! I went to one of Mary Jo's here, there was 8 of us that night. Are you coming up for Christmas? Some of the girls were asking. We are suppose to get some snow here later in the week, so enjoy the weather down there!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete