Friday, August 10, 2012

Thank You!

Thank You for coming to my card workshop.  I am so blessed  to have you and wanted to you to know I so appreciate your support.  You make my day.  I have been on the computer searching, there is so much out there to learn from.  I wish it would all stay in my head.  I do have a few ideas and I hope when you see them,  you wont disappointed that you saw them too!  Sometimes I cant remember all the neat ideas , sometimes I write them down but cant understand my own writing.  Sometimes I want to make the cards right away and dont.  So if you get to make something you have seen before and have all the excuses I have for not doing it,  I hope you dont mind doing it with me.  Thanks again for coming!  I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura. I'm always excited to be at your classes. I always learn something new and if we have done it before (which we haven't repeated any YET), I would just remember how we did it so I could try it myself. Hope that makes sense! God Bless.

    ReplyDelete