Monday, July 6, 2015

July 8th card Class

I spent a good part of the Fourth of July Holiday in my craft room working on my cards.  I did the last one today so here I am.  You do understand I am not completely done.  I have a little to do to finish the giraffe card,  the card with the blue birds needs a sentiment/verse.  The other two are ready.  I used my Cricut

Expression to do the giraffe card ( Create a Critter Cartridge) .  The Lighthouse card was inspired by Pat Smith.  She sent me a link by email so I could watch some videos on how to make this special fold.  Those of you who attended the last class (afternoon), got to see the cards she made using this technique. Thanks Pat! Also I am having Christmas in July.  I created this card myself and am very pleased with it.  Here goes my trying to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment