Thursday, February 25, 2016

Better late than never post.

Here I am again, finally getting to post the cards we did here Feb 22nd.  I didn't get to see Jeans cards till the day of the class.  Poor Jean came down with bad cough and cold.  She felt she had bronchitis.  She called me in the morning and said she wasn't up to getting to class that day.  There were 12 at the class and I did it without her.  Boy I am out practice holding a class all by myself.  I was so tired when we finally finished.  I am not certain if I want to do classes when we get home if I have to hold them by myself.  Maybe I can create the cards and maybe have them ready but doing it by myself?  I will have to think about that.
Anyway on a better note, I will see if I can get these posted.  My 2 cards will be the first 2 and Jeans the second 2.  



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to help you out up here with classes. 12 people is a lot to do by yourself! Great cards, love the seagull one!

    ReplyDelete