Sunday, March 6, 2016

Another Class

It's time again to send you another post.  Has time been going fast for you too?   The weather has been beautiful here.  I wonder  if the saying ''If March comes in like a lamb, it will go out like lion.'' applies to Florida too!  How did your March come in?

I am sending pictures from my 2 cards.  One was inspired by Linda Schuffert.  She sent me a very similar birthday card.  I loved it.  I used blue card stock instead of white.  I used an embossing folder, colored the raised areas with colored chalks using Q-tips.  My second card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  Using a stamp and cutting die from the SU set  called Rose Wonder and a Die from Rose Garden Thinlets Dies.  First I made 2 similar cards which I liked but decided to it differently,  I used the fern die and cut it out times 2, then backed it with the green card stock.  I had cut several ferns out for my other cards. I used them as a inset to the cut out ferns space.  The background was made using a stencil and sponging green over the stencil.  If you like it, we will try it Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment