Monday, June 13, 2016

My second attempt!

This is my second try at this.  I am sure this brain of mine is hopeless.  I thought I sent my first post, but I didn't.  The first time I forgot my password to get on my site.  I had to change it the last time I posted.  I did write it down somewhere.  Your laughing again I can tell.  My other problem is I can't get my cards scanned to the computer.  Does that sound familiar? I  tried a second time with no luck.  If I can't get them scanned to the computer, I can't post them on my site!  Anyway I had to tell you this on the post I never sent and now it disappeared.  It may be out there somewhere in cyber space waiting for me to retrieve it. I will try to find time again tomorrow.  I still have my last card pieces to get cut and ready.  Have a good nights sleep! Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment